Saturday, November 5, 2011

more time



I now know why most baby showers are a surprise for the mom to be, STRESS! Geez the amount of planning and getting together that goes into getting it all together is amazing. It seems like there is not enough time to get everything done. I could of just stayed away from all of this but I do not like surprises at all. Since im home all day everyday now i figured it would give me something to do to make time fly by. Truth be told it has. My mom and i started planning this baby shower in august we figured three months would be enough to get this event up and running without having to feel rushed and its been great until the past two weeks. Now we just ned to get the accurate number of people attending (which is almost impossible), decide on the menu, finish the center pices for each table, and on the side line I need to finish moving in to our new place which im suppppperrr excided about :D I know its not much left to do but we only have four more days to do this. Yikes! moving honestly has a lot more work and effort but into it then I thought it would be. Thank the Lord that we are almost done with that we just need to get the new carpet instaled which by the way who knew carpet was so pricey and paint. this all has to be done by november 10th. Im going to try and relax be as calm as possible which i shoud be since i already 35 weeks pregnant and getiing bigger and bigger as the days go by aghhh im excided to have baby next to me already:)
till next time
-paola:)

No comments:

Post a Comment